Wednesday, April 13, 2011

READER QUERIES: SAUDIA MUSHKBAR

Hi,

I read at your blog and noticed that you have used kryolan products. May be you can help solve my query. I use TV paintstick and HD microfoundation. I have noticed if I use moisturiser to blend my foundation it causes flecks of my foundation. I have used neutrogena, clinique and Mac. Neutrogena worked better than other moisturisers.

Could you recommend any oil free moisturiser or primer which works with TV paintstick and HD microfoundation?

Your answer is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

SAUDIA MUSHKBAR.



Hi Saudia!

First of all, I would like to thank you for reading my blog. :)

The problem might be the drying time. You must allow the moisturizer to be absorbed by the skin prior to applying the foundation. I've encountered the same problem with foundations that I've used as well. If you are always on the go, I suggest you apply the moisturizer sparingly so the drying time will speed up a bit.

Kryolan foundations are quite creamy, and they take time to dry, especially the tv paint stick. So I suggest you apply the paint stick sparingly as well.

For oil- free moisturizers, I can recommend Kiehl's Blue Algae herbal moisturizer or Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer cream. I am using them and based on experience, their consistencies are lightweight, and they get absorbed by the skin quickly.

Hope this helps. :)


**For beauty tips and solutions, feel free to email me at hotkiss_212100@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment