Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PRODUCTS REVIEWS: NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS (DOLL, VITAMIN, EROS)

Here's a collective review for NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS IN DOLL, VITAMIN, AND EROS

PRICE: 165PHP EA.
PLACE BOUGHT: http://frenchmacaroons.multiply.com
OTHER LOCATIONS: NYX DIRECT SELLERS ONLINE

THE VERDICT:

I have already reviewed a couple of NYX round lipsticks. So for their consistency, staying power, and whatevs, please refer to my previous NYX Round Lipsticks reviews.

Doll is a deep rose shade with a brown undertone.

Top: San Paulo Bottom: Doll

The shade kinda' reminds me of San Paulo of NYX's Lip Cremes, but a tad darker.

Here's doll on the lips. True enough, this shade, when worn, reminds me of my porcelain dolls' rose- tinged lips (awww... I miss my dolls. :(()

Moving forward. Let's now review Vitamin.

Vitamin is a glazed peach shade. The finish is frost.

The shade reminds me of summer, but the finish is what I hate. I dislike frost lipsticks.

It looks nice on pictures, but in actual, It makes me look like an intergalactic female. This is good for avant- garde make- ups and for FOTDs inspired by Katy Perry's E.T. music video.

Lastly, here's Eros.

If you want a universally flattering shade of red, go for blue- based reds. And for beauties on a budget, I suggest Eros.

My most fave among the three. :)

Eros reminds me of MAC's Russian red, but only in a satin and more moisturizing finish.

If you're planning to purchase any of these shades, but have no idea what they'll look like when worn, I hope this entry helps. :)

WANT TO PURCHASE NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS? VISIT THE FRENCH MACAROONS BOUTIQUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment