Wednesday, March 9, 2011

girls with ear plugs

Little girl with ear plug. I caught this little girl collecting water at one

Little girl with ear plug. I caught this little girl collecting water at one

I cant decide if its the ear plugs, the lip piercings, or her big cute eyes,

I cant decide if its the ear plugs, the lip piercings, or her big cute eyes,

Get out your ear plugs … NOT SINGING THE BLUES

Get out your ear plugs … NOT SINGING THE BLUES

And I wish I had brought my ear plugs. Screaming teenage girls or the music.

And I wish I had brought my ear plugs. Screaming teenage girls or the music.

The screaming commenced at exactly 7:02 p.m. An usher donned his ear plugs.

The screaming commenced at exactly 7:02 p.m. An usher donned his ear plugs.

Custom 5/8″ tokidoki Adios Star ear plugs on Keeley – created by cutting the

Custom 5/8″ tokidoki Adios Star ear plugs on Keeley – created by cutting the

Mansaka girl with elaborate lacy netted work beadwork and ear plug. mansaka

Mansaka girl with elaborate lacy netted work beadwork and ear plug. mansaka

Dream Girl Earplugs

Dream Girl Earplugs

 Nampa was sold out and filled with screaming girls. Thank you ear plugs.

Nampa was sold out and filled with screaming girls. Thank you ear plugs.

I think next time I'd enjoy it more with ear plugs on.

I think next time I'd enjoy it more with ear plugs on.

Wholesale 8g 3mm Taper Talon Pincher Stretcher Ear Plugs Lot FBKS

Wholesale 8g 3mm Taper Talon Pincher Stretcher Ear Plugs Lot FBKS

Hearos Racing Ear Plugs for Women and Girls, Extremely High NRR 32, (Pack List Price: $17.94. Our Price: $15.00. You Save: $2.94 (16%)

Hearos Racing Ear Plugs for Women and Girls, Extremely High NRR 32, (Pack List Price: $17.94. Our Price: $15.00. You Save: $2.94 (16%)

Vendors were present selling everything from ear plugs to funerals for

Vendors were present selling everything from ear plugs to funerals for

We seriously need our own earplugs that are “silky soft”?

We seriously need our own earplugs that are “silky soft”?

I have been waiting for these for a LONG while. And finally, last night,

I have been waiting for these for a LONG while. And finally, last night,

Ear Bandits

Ear Bandits

So I was delighted to see these creative earrings with ear plugs on chains.

So I was delighted to see these creative earrings with ear plugs on chains.

I have a supply of Motrin and ear plugs on hand for me and my husband in

I have a supply of Motrin and ear plugs on hand for me and my husband in

 DEAR SANTA I WOULD LIKE SOME EAR PLUGS. And I'd like them to be awesome.

DEAR SANTA I WOULD LIKE SOME EAR PLUGS. And I'd like them to be awesome.

Note to Self: Never sleep with ear plugs on a Reality TV show

Note to Self: Never sleep with ear plugs on a Reality TV show

No comments:

Post a Comment